Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hi from Bartholomew

Hi, my name is Bartholomew. I am nine years old and live in a small village near Gifford called Garvald. My favourite colour is turquoise. My favourite sport is swimming, I train five times a week with Haddington swim club, HN, at the Aubigny Centre in Haddington and Portobello Swimming centre. I also do cycling, running, fencing, judo, rugby and running about. I enjoy reading and writing too. I play violin and guitar and have recently joined a choir. One of my favourite series of books has been Harry Potter and my favourite book is The Northen Lights. The subjects I like best at school are maths, writing, I.C.T and P.E..
I hope we can get to know each other and work well together.

1 comment:

Anna-Lena said...

We likes harry potter too.
And we like guitar too.

Amina and Bella.