Friday 20 January 2012

This is Donika




Hello my name is Donika. I am 12 years old
and i live in Grimsås. I live in a family with
my brother, father and mother.
I live in a house. The colour of the house is yellow end a little bit brown. My favorite hobby is gymnastics and I like to swim and play fotball and be with my friends. I like every subject in the school but I like music more then the other subject in the school.
I have no pets but I like to have a cat. The name of the cat can be Sandy or Lu.
I like pets my favorite pet is cats, dogs and birds. When my mother was a little girl she had a cat and a dog. My favorite food in the school is hamburgers whith potatoes and a nice sauce.
I love to sing, When I´ll be grown up I want to be a big artist. My favorite singteam is On Direction with the song “That makes you beautiful”.

3 comments:

Eleanora said...

Hi Donkia. Are you in a swim team?
Eleanora x

Anna-Lena said...

Now but i compete in gymnastic.
From: Donika x

Astrid said...

I like to swim too infact I am in the local swimming club. Are you in a swimming club?